Tuesday, July 22, 2008

2,000 miles!

Well, yesterday I hit 2,000 miles on my Vino! Now I need to change the oil. I've looked at the manual and have figured out how to do so, it's just a new process for me. I think I will work on that tomorrow evening, or maybe Thursday. I have an appointment to get it done, but I figure, I can save 40$ if I do it myself. My car is still out of commission and It won't jump so I think it's worse than just the alternator. Perhaps the battery I got two months ago is Fubar. I dunno. I want to get it running so I have rain insurance. hehe. I love my scooter, but rain on bare hands stings like mad, and it's a bit too warm to wear gloves.

I also saw about five other scootsters on their scoots yesterday. This is a Chinese jobby that I saw yesterday. I also went to Lancaster Honda yesterday to browse. They had an '07 Elite 80 there and two '06 Metros, both blue/white. I was impressed by the speed at which I was greeted by a salesperson there.

I'm starting to study the Motorcycle manual so I can upgrade to something with a bit more oomph. I love my 50cc, but I'd like something I could travel with.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Whatever you do, don't rely on your knowledge of the sample questions in the PA motorcycle manual to get you through the test. I studied the sample questions and little else and soundly flunked the test the first time through. When I got home I highlighted all of the things I remembered from the test and then studied them for a few days before I tried again. I'm tempted to suggest that you take the "written" test right off so you can get a handle on the actual questions.