Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yaaawwwnn....

I'm kinda pooped. So far I've put in about 48 hours this week...and tomorrow I get to put in 14 more hours tomorrow. It's been one of those weeks. We have 7 staff at the group home trying to fill the roles of 12. I am so looking forward to having Saturday off.

I am thinking I might visit the Hay Creek festival with my family. My best friend shows a couple of his engines there every year, and we went last year. My son really enjoyed it. Of course, if it rains, we definitely won't do that.

The other option is to just take my kid to the movies and relax, but that would be too easy.

Unfortunately, we're expecting rain on Saturday, So I'll probably end up doing a lot of inside stuff.

On a different note, I have a little project for myself. I need to rig something for carrying my shotgun on my scooter so I can just use the scoot to go hunting. For deer season it will be no big deal since I'll simply use my .357 and it's really easy to carry with its shoulder holster. I've got a few ideas. One would be to get a sheath for an ATV and adapt it. I could also get a single gun hard case and strap it to the side of my scoot. Whatever I do, I don't want to scratch my side panels and I don't want to feel lopsided as I'm scooting down the road. I'll keep you apprised at the project progresses.

No comments: