Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blleeeaaaarrrrrggghhh!!

Just a recommendation. If you're not feeling good, don't ride a scooter to work.

Since Saturday evening, I've been feeling under the weather. I went to work on Sunday feeling kinda icky, then called off yesterday because I couldn't stand up straight without the help of a nice solid wall. Today, I had no choice, and I thought I was feeling better until I got about a mile down the road.

Thankfully the air was cool and kept me alert, otherwise I might not have made it to work. As it was, I was praying for safety the whole way to work and said a prayer of thanksgiving once I got there. I don't know what kind of bug i picked up, but it's no fun.

Scooting home was a little better. The air was a lot cooler so it really slapped me awake and helped me to be a little more alert.

Now that I've had the experience though, I will say, if you're sick, stick to four wheels, or just stay home. I know I will probably forget that advice sometime in the future, but for now, that's where I stand.

No comments: