Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fall Foliage Ride

October 18th will be the date of our Fall Foliage ride. We have not yet nailed down a route, but it should run through Southeastern Lancaster County.

We hope to have a better turn out than we had over this past weekend. I'm not aware of any major events happening that weekend, so there should be no conflicts, except perhaps from work, but you can always just blow that off (kidding).

The nice thing about this area is that there are so many places to ride and so many things to see. We are also thinking about a Lancaster County Covered Bridge tour, perhaps for the spring.

Yes, you may be looking at this post and saying, "I thought he said it was the 20th?" but no, you're imagining things.

Actually, it's my bad, I had the date wrong in my head, and I've edited the post to show the correct date.

No comments: