Saturday, September 6, 2008

One more week!

Well, it's a gloomy, soggy day outside, but I'm plenty excited just the same. We'll be meeting in Lancaster at 10:30 next Saturday for the first ever (as far as I know), Lancaster scooter ride. Here again is a link to the route. I may tweak it one more time if State street in Ephrata is in better shape than it was the last time I went through there. Again, anyone with a 50cc-200cc scooter is welcome, and It's not really a big deal if larger displacement scoots tag along, but I don't want to steal any thunder from the New Holland Burgman rally.

I plan on the ride taking at least 3 hours, though it could be less, but I kinda doubt that.

On a side note, I'm seriously considering starting a scooter club for Lancaster County. I don't want to start anything really formal. I have a job, a family, and I try to be active in my church. I don't want to sacrifice any of those things for a club, and I don't want my hobby to start to feel like work. I already work more than enough as it is.

No comments: