Saturday, November 8, 2008

Getting away from obnoxious children: Priceless

Don't get me wrong, I love my son. He's a good kid, but after supervising him for a significant period of time, I sometimes find my myself edging closer and closer to insanity. Today was one of those days. We had a water treatment system installed today and i was stuck at home, which is enough to drive me crazy by itself, but to add to it, my wife had an appointment to go to, so i was watching our son.

I had almost despaired of having a moment of sanity, when my wife suggested that I help her return some clothing to the store. So, we left our son at home for a bit (he's 12 now, so not a terribly big deal to leave him alone for an hour or two), and I followed my wife's car to the store, and then, after making the return, she stayed to shop, and I went for a ride. I was able to add a little more to the radius of places traveled on my Google map.

I went up past the lake at Speedwell Forge, which was beautiful, then went along north to Mountain Road, where I traveled West for several miles to route 72 (Lebanon Road). I then took a left onto Oak Tree Road and made my way around Manheim, then made my way home.

All in all, it was a relaxing ride.

No comments: