Well, I went for a drive down to Red Lion yesterday and saw a pretty red '04 Vino 125 for sale (I won't say where because I think I want it). It would be an acceptable upgrade to my 50cc since it's got enough power to go 50+, yet still is within my price range.
I'm praying though that I'll be satisfied with what I have. I want something a little better, but I don't want to be ungrateful or unsatisfied with what I already have.
Well, something to think about as I ride "The Flying Cranberry" around. That's the name I've given to my scoot by the way. Who knows...maybe someone will see me riding, desperately want my current scoot and beg me to take 2k for it. I don't expect it, but that would certainly take care of things.
Why I'm a Grammar Snob and Other Stuff
-
A fellow sexagenarian and one time classmate, my friend Greg has been a
trusted confidante for many years and we share numbers of emails back and
forth ea...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment