Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday morning

I had a nice ride up the "General Knox Trail" this morning to the lovely little town of Blandford Mass.. Blandford is yet another small town in the Berkshires, but I spent a lot of time there as a kid. My best friend (from my toddler years until I was about ten years old) lived there, and I entered several paintings in the Blandford Fair.

I attended Church at the Blandford Congregational Church. It was pleasant, though I'll admit, I did fall asleep, I mean...I was meditating!










My mother broke my...meditation...with an elbow to the ribs and I remained focused for about two minutes before I was...meditating again.

After Church, I descended from the mountain top via route 23, left my scooter at my Mom's house and treated her to a nice lunch at Applebee's. It was quite pleasant.

Now, I'm off to ride again. I'm hoping to meet up with another scootster, but am waiting for a call. If not, I've got plenty of places to go.



Here is another video blog from yesterday of Southampton Mass.:


No comments: