Thursday, April 9, 2009

Aniversary ride

Since it has been a year since I purchased my first scooter, I decided to take a celebratory ride. I stopped at Lee's house from the "Life is Good" blog to see if he would like to come along. He was in the middle of some frustrating plumbing work, so he gladly agreed to take a break, hopped on his Honda Metropolitan, and we were off to galavant around through the farm country of north-western Lancaster County.

It was a pleasant day for it with 60 degree weather and bright sunshine. Riding along behind a 50 brought back very fond memories of my Yamaha.

We rode for a good 45 minutes, but as I am still recovering from my respiratory distress of earlier in the week (and spent a good part of the ride hacking my lungs up, so it was shorter than I would have liked. Still, it was fun, and I enjoyed myself immensely.

No comments: