Sunday, June 21, 2009

Batchin' it...

My wife and son are embarking for a trip to her parents' house. This means I'll be alone for the next week. *sniffle*

Actually, I'm pleased at the opportunity for some time to myself. I'll be able to go riding Monday and Wednesday without having to worry about someone else's needs. Not that I mind that, of course, but it will be a nice break.

I haven't done much joyriding this past week due to the rain, and I'm itching to get out. Perhaps tomorrow afternoon, after work, I can go south into Maryland...Or perhaps north into Berks county.

It was a good Father's Day. Not having a ton of money to spend, my wife and son are getting me my fishing license...well, they've authorized me to get it myself, since they can't actually go buy it themselves. So, maybe I'll get out and do some fishing this week.

We shall see...

1 comment:

David said...

enjoy my friend, hope you have a good time fishing in the nice weather, and in your scooter ventures as well!