Saturday, January 30, 2010

Leave it to the British...

I have a new favorite TV show. Just out of curiosity, I turned on "Top Gear" on BBC America today.

The Lamborghini and Porsche they test drove at the beginning were enough to keep me interested, but it wasn't until they started test driving big rigs that I completely lost it and almost spit out my supper.

If you have not watched this show yet, and you have a television, it is well worth the time. The twisted British sense of humor makes it all the more enjoyable. It's reminiscent of Myth Busters, but I found it to be more entertaining.

For those of you with Netflix, Series 10 is available for online viewing.

1 comment:

682202 said...

I too enjoy watching Top Gear, and agree that the British sense of humor is what makes it so. They do like to slam us colonist on occasion. Any episode that has the stig participating in their adventure will be great. GAW