Friday, January 15, 2010

January Thaw

I just checked my Weatherbug and it's 45 degrees out (that's Fahrenheit for you folks outside the U.S.). Yesterday, it was 42 when I headed to work.

I took the Sabre to work in the evening so I could stretch it's legs (so to speak), and it was good. Very good. The big old Honda roared to life and after she had warmed up a bit, we headed off down the road. The day was beautiful and today looks to be even nicer.

It was, of course, a bit colder when I left work, but still bearable. There was no ice on the road (much to my relief), and the air, though a touch below freezing, was still refreshingly warm compared to my recent experiences.

My wife and I are going out on a little "date," but afterward, I think I will take the Sabre out again for a nice long ride.

No comments: