Saturday, August 22, 2009

Things that should not be!

Some things make absolutely no sense to me.

I love cartoons. Call me childish if you will, but I enjoy watching Cartoon Network at times, depending upon what is showing at the time.

Over the last several years, I have been more and more bothered by the fact that Cartoon Network has been showing non-animated features. To make matters worse, within the last few months, they have started to devote Wednesday nights to a completely non-animated line-up which they are calling "CN Real."

This bothers me. They are a cartoon channel. Showing cheap knock-offs of reality TV shows like Survivor and Ghost Hunters, does not compute. If they are trying to compete with Nickelodeon, I get that; but if that's the idea, they need to change their name. Of course, that would irritate me too.

I suppose I will just have to be irritated.

2 comments:

David said...

yeah, i started to become annoyed with that as well before we dropped tv all together. so now i have nothing to complain about in that regard.. hehe

Joe said...

I like seeing a good non-scooter related post here. It eases my conscience somewhat with using my blog as more of a sounding board lately than as a scooter blog.