Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy busy busy

Between work and my church's youth camp, I've been running all over the place. I've gotten a few farm photos, but I left my camera in my wife's car, so I only have the one I got on my phone on Monday.


This barn is right along the road on route 722 (old Oregon Road), in Lititz. There are usually a few sheep milling about, but I think they may have been inside to escape the heat.

I saw this bright yellow Honda Reflex today when my family was visiting McDonald's for a quick bite on the way out to the youth camp. Lately we've been avoiding eating out to save our pennies, but tonight we needed a quick fix.



I like the GIVI trunk on the back. It could hold two of my topcase easily.

Maybe when I eventually get a larger bike or scooter, I'll get a nice topcase like that one, but for now, the one I have works, rattles and all.

2 comments:

Lee said...

I'm thinking of tearing down my Helix this winter and repainting it.
School bus yellow!
What do you think?

Scootin' Fool said...

eh...maybe not school bus yellow, but a traditional Honda yellow would be nice.