Monday, August 3, 2009

Strange weather...Long workweeks...must be summer

I've had a little change at work. My role has changed, so I'm working different hours again. On a positive note, I'm no longer responsible for all of the micromanagement I used to have to keep track of. Today I trained my replacement to do the grocery shopping, so that's one little thing I no longer have to worry about.


We've also had some staff turnover, which has caused me to have to work additional hours that I would not normally have.

So, I haven't had much time to blog, but I've been riding a lot just the same. I got a short ride in this evening.



I went past Roots, which is a farmer's market not far down the road from where I live. The parking lots are empty tonight, but tomorrow, they will be full.


The Evergreen golf course is right next door, which makes parking at Roots on Tuesdays a bit of a gamble. There's nothing like a golfball through your windshield to brighten your day.


I passed a neat old barn after leaving Roots, then wandered around a bit more before heading home.



Sometime this week, I hope to make my way down to Lancaster Honda to check on whether they've gotten a new Elite in yet. If they don't have one yet, perhaps they will soon.




No comments: