Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A warm thank you!

I was curious this evening, so I checked Google Analytics to see the visitor statistics for this blog. I was pleasantly surprized to see that I've been averaging about 15 hits a day and recently I've been seeing about 30 a day with reasonable regularity. Google must take Metamucil...

Anyway, I wanted to thank all of you folks out there that read my ramblings. it is touching that I actually seem to have a following. I have also recently received compliments on my writing style and I can only say that I am blessed to have had a father who taught English for nearly 40 years. He instilled in me a love for literature and writing. This is one of the reasons that, despite my nature as an artistic soul, my blog remains primarily a labor of writing, rather than photography.

Again, I wish to thank you all from the deepest recesses of my heart.

No comments: