Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Jaunting around

Let me start with an update. In my last entry, I mentioned that two of the young men I had been riding with had been in an accident. From what I understand, they had switched bikes and one of the young men hit a bump on the other kid's bike. When he did so, the shocks on the Harley 883 he was riding bottomed out and he lost control of the bike and swerved into his own bike with the other kid on it. 


As you can see, it got a bit warm.


Thankfully both boys were only doing 45 at the time and while one ended up with a broken wrist and elbow and the other has some hairline fractures along his spine. I am glad that they escaped with only those injuries, though spinal fractures can be serious enough. 

I'm still buzzing around on my scooter. Yesterday I spent some time in Lititz. It's a neat little town and I took some video of the highlights. I hope you enjoy it!


No comments: