Saturday, January 31, 2009

More insights on upcoming Honda Scooter

I stopped in at Lancaster Honda today to see if they had any new information on the upcoming 150cc scooter. According to the salesman, the picture they were shown was an SH-150, similar to what is currently sold in Italy.

So much for the rebirth of the cub, but still a good scooter from what I understand. It's also a big wheel scooter, which is probably a wise move on Honda's part. Small wheel scooters are fine, but they aren't as forgiving of road anomalies.

I also sat on a 2006 Rebel that they had for sale and liked the feel of it, though it was still a little difficult to get my leg over (though not nearly as bad as the Ninja). With the mild arthritis in my right hip, I think I'm stuck with step through bikes. I don't mind terribly, as it will certainly keep me from spending any money on another bike.

No comments: