Saturday, January 10, 2009

Confirmation of new Honda scooter.

I went to Lancaster Honda today around 1:00 and asked the guys behind the counter if the rumor that I read on UrbanScootin was true. They said that all they know is, Honda will be releasing a new scooter in the US, with somewhere between a 100cc and 200cc engine. One of the gentlemen said that the new scoot resembles the old passport...(better known as the Cub).

Let me just tell you, my heart is racing at the prospect of the Cub coming back. They said that the final information should be available in two or three weeks and I can't wait. I'd be a little surprized if it really is the cub, but I'd be elated if that were true.

On a side note, we have a new member of the family. We are now officially well beyond crazy cat people. We now have six. Jo-jo seemed to fit right in with our other cats right away. He's a real sweetie. Here's a few pics for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I had a Passport back in the 80's. It had a 3 speed transmission, with no clutch.
It looked more like a bicycle than a scooter.
I used leaded gas back then, and when I put racing fuel in it, I hit 55mph!
It was fun to ride, and I wish I still had it.
No matter what Honda comes up with, I'll stick to my Helix. I took it out today, and covered about 30 miles. Very very cold, but worth every minute!