Tuesday, August 11, 2015

an end, and a beginning

If you search for Kymco on the Lancaster, PA Craigslist, you will find this advertisement.

Yes, the Silver Streak is for sale. She has served me well, but due to changes in my work situation, she's not going to be the best option for what will sometimes be a much longer commute.

While I will admit I feel some sadness, I am pleased to announce that the "Sold" signs on the pictures of the PCX-150 I tested the other day were due to it being in the process of sale, to little old me.

Tomorrow morning, I will be picking up the new scoot. The only thing she will need is a fitting name. I'm still working on that. I'm thinking a name with Onyx, or Obsidian in it, or something similar.

2 comments:

Joe said...

Congratulations on the new scooter, Paul. May you ride it in good health, safely, and with many blessings!

-Joe

Scootin' Fool said...

Thank you Joe. I have to wait to get the new scoot until after physical therapy this am. the wait is excruciating.