Monday, June 2, 2014

a little over two hours...

Says Google maps about my route today,  which took over seven.

It was a good ride though. I started out by buzzing through Letchworth State Park, where there are a few fun twisties, even at the speeds posted. The scenery was breathtaking.

I left the park about 9:30 and started out on my main route. It wasn't a bad route by far and I got to see a bit of the finger lakes, as well as some beautiful mountains and valleys. 

I'll tell you though,  a 150cc scooter goes faster downhill than up.

I arrived at the campground around 3, but no one was here, so I headed to visit my aunt for a bit. While there, the camp clerk called and said to just go ahead and set up my tent and someone would be around eventually. 

So, here I am, all set up. It's a bit warm, but I'm sure that will change now that the sun is behind the mountains. 

Enjoy the pictures. I'll label them once I get to a regular computer. My tablet lets me post pictures, but doesn't let me do much with them.

No comments: