Monday, February 23, 2009

More lighting fun!!

I tinkered some more with my LED's and connected them directly to the scooter's battery. They are substantially brighter now and illuminate the scooter much better than they had. I also found a five inch LED strip in white which I have placed on the inside of the access door for the spark plug. It illuminates the ground under the scooter nicely and shows through the vents on either side, which is really quite neat looking.

I had a little difficulty connecting the LED strip to the circuit I installed previously, so for now it has its own 9V battery. I'll have to do some digging to figure out why the strip won't work on the same circuit as the LED pods. In the meantime, at least I have it working.

Unfortunately, I could not get any really steady photos, so I'll have to find my tripod and get some. It does look very nice at this point.

Now hopefully we can get some warmer weather.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.
An Alien Scooter!
Sounds good to me.