Wednesday, February 11, 2009

60 degrees and beautiful!

The mercury hit 60 today. How could I not get out and ride. I spent two hours this morning riding around parts of Lancaster and Lebanon counties that I had never visited, even in a car. The smell of the country air was invigorating and the cool breeze on my face left me refreshed and ready to go to work.

After work, I stopped in to meet my fellow blogger Lee, who writes the "Life is Good" blog found in the blogs I'm following links. He seems like a very pleasant person. It's nice to find common ground with people regardless of differences in background.

1 comment:

Lee said...

It was good to meet you too, Paul. Nice scooter.
I don't have experience with other scooters. I had the chance to buy this Helix, and never tested or rode others. This was a great opportunity. I could have sold it right away fro a nice profit, but I wanted to ride, and it gave me that chance.
I took my Helix over towards Leola to buy a tank of real gas (no hooch!) and to stop and give one of my students a free ride.
The weather was perfect as you said. I would have liked to have more time, but the sun was going down.
Looking forward to more riding this spring and summer.