Wednesday, January 13, 2016

The Inspector is in

There was recently an opportunity at school I could not pass up. As I've indicated previously, I'm enrolled at York Technical Institute's Motorcycle Technology Center since this past October. 

Last week, I had an opportunity to take an inspection mechanic class, and I just got word today that I passed all of the tests including the final. I am officially certifiable...as an inspection mechanic in Pennsylvania for motorcycles. 

I'm so excited I feel almost like I've got a bit of a buzz. Now I just need to pass my first term classes and I'll be able to take a breather...until term two. 

3 comments:

kz1000st said...

Congratulations. I did the Penn Foster Motorcycle technician course years ago. I just didn't follow through to seek employment. It helped doing work on my stuff though.

Joe said...

As one who has the mechanical sense of an ostrich my hat is WAY off to you, Paul. I'm thrilled for you and hope you're enjoying the sense of accomplishment that is well deserved.

I'm also humbled by your recent Facebook post in which you thanked God in the face of adversity. I don't have too many friends who can do that.

- Joe at Scootin' da Valley

Joe said...

Been seeing more of you on Facebook than here, but that's okay; at least I know you're alive and kicking and that I don't have to worry about you.

- Joe at Scootin' da Valley