Wednesday, October 28, 2015

and so it begins...

This morning, I became a student again after seventeen years out of college. I'm attending the Motorcycle Technology Center at York Technical institute.


Thus begins the fulfillment of a dream. Working with my hands is extremely fulfilling and something I've wanted to do for years. I'm not 100% certain where this will take me, but I'm going to keep writing as I am able.


I'm considering taking my writing to the next level, or opening my own shop. At this point, it's too soon to say.


Today was more of a meet and greet, setting up ipads and accounts and so on. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

kz1000st said...

Several years ago I took the online Motorcycle Technician course offered by Penn Foster. I passed after all the online material was done with a fairly good grade. I never followed through on becoming a mechanic but have used it all fairly frequently keeping my Chinese scooters running. Of course having a garage full of tools doesn't hurt either.