Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to all!

And if you don't celebrate Christmas and you're offended, I really don't care. :D

And I mean that in the kindest way I possibly can.

Over the past two days, I have not been out riding. I've had responsibilities that have required the use of my wife's Toyota, so I've been relegated to riding in a cage. Just the same, I did get a look at the new Honda PCX 125 yesterday, and it is a sharp little bugger. I plan to get over there sometime next week, so long as there's no snow on the road, so I can give one a test ride and see if it really is as sporty as it looks.

I'd have taken a picture, but I only had my iPod on me at the time, and it's picture quality for indoor shots is less than stellar.

We went to our church's annual Christmas Eve service tonight and I sang a duet with my pastor while our wives played accompaniment. As you can see, we only have one violinist, so the pastor's wife never ends up playing second fiddle...Buh dum bum.



Christmas Eve is the part of the Christmas season I most look forward to due to the solemnity of the observance.

For all of you who celebrate the holiday, a most blessed and merry Christmas to you. For those of you who do not, merry Christmas to you anyway. :)

No comments: