Thursday, September 17, 2009

East Petersburg Day Events

I was contacted by the East Petersburg Day organizers with the website address for the event.

I will be at the scooter parking area of the Prince street garage in Lancaster at 8:30 am. If anyone wants to meet me there for a ride to East Pete, I'll be there on my scooter. We can take a meandering ride to the park in East Pete. I will leave from the garage at 10am prompt.

I know it's a bit short notice, but if anyone would like to come out, it would be fun to show off our scooters.

**This ride will be 50cc friendly**

1 comment:

Lee said...

You might want to adjust your departure time. We close Manheim Pike at 10am and it won't re-open until after 11, so you might have a problem getting to the park.
Detoured traffic will be on Lemon Street (Rohrerstown road) coming from Lancaster.