This morning's sunrise is a reminder of the risen Son of God. A substitutionary sacrifice on the behalf of all mankind. His life given so we would not have to die. His life taken up again, so we might live indeed.
Does Riding Make You Grateful?
-
Morning Experiences Waking up, splashing warm water on my face, entering
the garden with the dogs, I always find two things — excitement at what the
day ...
Why I'm a Grammar Snob and Other Stuff
-
A fellow sexagenarian and one time classmate, my friend Greg has been a
trusted confidante for many years and we share numbers of emails back and
forth ea...
Resistance
-
*Do not enter the path of the wicked And do not proceed in the way of evil
men. **Avoid it, do not pass by it; Turn away from it and pass on.*
Proverbs 4...
This is the end.
-
This will be my last entry in this blog.
I have been told that I am now terminal with my cancer, and I've been
writing so much on Facebook, that I don't hav...
A Witch
-
I don't remember the circumstances that led up to it, but I was following
an old woman who looked to be somewhere between 65-75 years old. She was
leading ...
1 comment:
amen
Post a Comment