It's amazing. We live in historic times. Whatever happens in November, we will have either a president from a minority, or a female vice president (and with McCain's health, possibly a female president not long after).
Either way this thing goes, this election will be an historic event.
I'm watching the Republican convention at the moment, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm registered as a Democrat, though I'll probably switch to some third party before the next primary. I didn't watch any of the DNC coverage since it just wasn't interesting to me.
The first woman to run for vice president on a Republican ticket has just taken the stage, so I think I'm going to log out and watch.
Exploring a Mysterious Road
-
Can I Get There? There’s a road not far from here that I’ve spent
considerable time thinking about, looking at maps, reviewing satellite
imagery, and sea...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment